Month 3 with Weeks 9-12 First Grade Curriculum Work Book
4 weeks of First Grade Worksheets and Learning Activities
Another installment to our First Grade Curriculum. I think I have finally found my grove with the layout for the curriculum. I will also list a few links to games and things I find around online of things that are related to the lessons for further practice.
This curriculum is set up for a five day week but you could easily make it into a 4 day program by doubling up some of the other subjects on Day 2 or Day 4.
Be sure to read every day!
Free Books Online:
Search Youtube there are lots of books to listen to!
Visit your local library’s website. I found out we can read Tumble books and more just with our library card number. Other libraries might have different resources available!
Follow us on Facebook for updates 🙂
What I have planned for this month’s curriculum:
- Math – Addition practice leading into subtraction up to 10 and some graphing practice. Math is 5 days
- Language Arts – they will learn about digraphs and blends. Language Arts is 5 days
- Spelling they will have six words a week to practice and learn. Spelling is 5 days
- Bible they will learn a new memory verse each week along with a Bible lesson. Bible is 5 days but you could easily condense it if you wanted to.
- History they will continue to learn about our country and the states through out the month. History is 5 days.
- Science will finish our focus on habitats and explore the food chain more in depth. Science is 3 days a week.
- Health – They will learn about teeth and oral hygiene all month. Health is 2 days a week.
- Reading will include comprehension stories as well as learn about fiction and non fiction. Reading is 5 days.
- Writing – They will finish up their letter practice and start with copy work and journal writing. Writing is 5 days.
- Art – I switched to just one day of art. I thought it would be better if they had the history and style clear in their minds at the same time they create their art. That day is Day 4 because it has the least amount of work in the other subjects. More time for art and exploration.
Extra Math Practice – (offsite game) Skateboard Pups Game (addition and subtraction)
Click Below To Download the Individual Subjects you wish to use!
Suggestions, requests, questions, corrections, or comments?
Use our worksheets or activities? Send a picture to be featured in a future post!
Email to: email@example.com
This download is free to use for any daycare, church, school, personal, co op, or home school use.
We all make mistakes sometimes, if you happen to find one of mine feel free to email me and let me know so I can correct it!
All activity images, printables, and games are free to download and/or use as you choose, with the exception of claiming as your own, modifying, or redistributing as your own. Please feel free to use in any classroom setting! Feel free to link to this page but not to the download or image itself, if you would like to share downloads or ideas. All shares are appreciated. Permission to use 1 image of your choice is given. Thank you for respecting these guidelines.