Month 2 with Weeks 5-8 First Grade Curriculum Work Book
4 weeks of First Grade Worksheets and Learning Activities
As usual I have gotten behind on a project but I am not working on it in larger chunks in a monthly format instead of weekly. Each subject is individually packed below. I will upload and update as I finish them. I am also adding a few more subjects for you to choose from this month.
Follow us on Facebook for updates when they are finished 🙂
What I have planned for this month’s curriculum:
- Math they will do a lot of addition review. Each week gets just a little harder.
- Language Arts they will be reviewing short vowel sounds this month.
- Spelling they will have six words a week to practice and learn.
- Bible they will learn a new memory verse each week along with a Bible lesson.
- History they will continue to learn about our country and the states through out the month.
- Science will focus on animals and their habitats along with the food chain just a little bit more.
- Health we will be learning about healthy foods.
- Reading will include comprehension stories as well as more fables through out the month.
- Writing will begin with practicing the letters each day. There is also a write/draw prompt each week for their journal.
Click Below To Download the Individual Subjects you wish to use!
Suggestions, requests, questions, corrections, or comments?
Use our worksheets or activities? Send a picture to be featured in a future post!
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This download is free to use for any daycare, church, school, personal, co op, or home school use.
We all make mistakes sometimes, if you happen to find one of mine feel free to email me and let me know so I can correct it!
All activity images, printables, and games are free to download and/or use as you choose, with the exception of claiming as your own, modifying, or redistributing as your own. Please feel free to use in any classroom setting! Feel free to link to this page but not to the download or image itself, if you would like to share downloads or ideas. All shares are appreciated. Permission to use 1 image of your choice is given. Thank you for respecting these guidelines.