Printable Preschool Christmas Wreath Color Matching Activity
Color matching activity with a Christmas theme!
This fun activity is about matching colors. They will match the color balls to the correct places on the wreath. This is great for fine motor skills as well as practicing color recognition.
What you need:
- PDF printed
- Velcro Dots or clothes pins
- Cut out each part of the wreath and color balls.
- Glue or tape the tabs to form the circle. Make sure to line up the colors on the edges to match.
- Add Velcro dots onto color spots and color balls. You can also use clothes pins to clip the colors on the wreath and help strengthen their pinching muscles.
- The kids will match the balls to the same color on the wreath.
IF YOU WANT MORE CHRISTMAS, YOU CAN CHECK OUT OUR MANY MANY MANY OTHER CHRISTMAS PRINTABLES! FROM NO PREP PACKS TO BUILD A SCENES, WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES AND PACKS!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE CHRISTMAS FUN!
Click Below To Download
Suggestions, requests, questions, corrections, or comments?
Use our worksheets or activities?
Send a picture to be featured in a future post!
Email to: email@example.com
This download is mostly color and free to use for any daycare, church, school, personal, co op, or home school use.
We all make mistakes sometimes, if you happen to find one of mine feel free to email me and let me know so I can correct it!
All activity images, printables, and games are free to download and/or use as you choose, with the exception of claiming as your own, modifying, or redistributing as your own. Please feel free to use in any classroom setting! Feel free to link to this page but not to the download or image itself, if you would like to share downloads or ideas. All shares are appreciated. Permission to use 1 image of your choice is given. Thank you for respecting these guidelines.