Feed Santa Cookies
Free Printable Counting Activity
For Preschool and Kindergarten
Count and feed Santa cookies game!
To kick off our 25 days of Christmas printables count down, I am sharing this fun activity!
This is a fun game that my daughter really enjoyed playing. She liked the idea of feeding Santa cookies and didn’t even realize she was practicing counting and addition skills.
What you need:
- Printed pdf
How to play:
- Fold the solid lines and cut the dotted lines above Santa’s head. Don’t cut all the way across. This helps him stand. Cut out his mouth.
- Fold the bottom edges in front of Santa and on the back fold of the Santa setup. Tape these edges to the surface. This keeps Santa from falling over.
- Draw a card from the stack.
- Count out the correct number of cookies on the card.
- Feed them to Santa
- One the cards where there are two different types of cookies. They can count out each set of cookie and then figure out how many they are feeding Santa all together.
IF YOU WANT MORE CHRISTMAS, YOU CAN CHECK OUT OUR MANY MANY MANY OTHER CHRISTMAS PRINTABLES! FROM NO PREP PACKS TO BUILD A SCENES, WE HAVE HUNDREDS OF CHRISTMAS ACTIVITIES AND PACKS!
CLICK HERE FOR MORE CHRISTMAS FUN!
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD!
Suggestions, requests, questions, corrections, or comments?
Use our worksheets or activities?
Send a picture to be featured in a future post!
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This download is mostly color and free to use for any daycare, church, school, personal, co op, or home school use.
We all make mistakes sometimes, if you happen to find one of mine feel free to email me and let me know so I can correct it!
All activity images, printables, and games are free to download and/or use as you choose, with the exception of claiming as your own, modifying, or redistributing as your own. Please feel free to use in any classroom setting! Feel free to link to this page but not to the download or image itself, if you would like to share downloads or ideas. All shares are appreciated. Permission to use 1 image of your choice is given. Thank you for respecting these guidelines.