On The Farm Egg Match Word Families and Number Sense File Folder Activity For Preschool and Kindergarten Great Math Center or Literacy Activity
On The Farm Egg Match Word Families and Number Sense File Folder Activity
For Preschool and Kindergarten
Great Math Center or Literacy Activity
A fun file folder activity to practice number recognition and/or word families by matching eggs to a hen mat.
Instructions for use:
- Print and laminate the pdf pack.
- Cut out along the dotted lines on each egg page.
- Stack up the number cards or word family cards. Depending on the activity you are going to work on. Also place the corresponding eggs out for them to match.
- Draw a card.
- Find all corresponding eggs for that card and place on the egg mat.
- For the eggs, you can cut apart on the dotted lines for the older kids to match the words to the pictures.
You could use this as a file folder, busy bag, or quiet time activity. It is good for helping recognize numbers or help build reading skills as well as fine motor skills.
Download by clicking the blue button below!
Suggestions, requests, questions, corrections, or comments?
Use our worksheets or activities?
Send a picture to be featured in a future post!
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
This download is mostly color and free to use for any daycare, church, school, personal, co op, or home school use.
We all make mistakes sometimes, if you happen to find one of mine feel free to email me and let me know so I can correct it!
All activity images, printables, and games are free to download and/or use as you choose, with the exception of claiming as your own, modifying, or redistributing as your own. Please feel free to use in any classroom setting! Feel free to link to this page but not to the download or image itself, if you would like to share downloads or ideas. All shares are appreciated. Permission to use 1 image of your choice is given. Thank you for respecting these guidelines.