I have seen some great Valentine’s Day posts popping up lately and thought I would share some of our favorites. These are sure to be hours of good holiday fun for kids of all ages! I love all the love themed posts I’ve been seeing!
16 Valentine’s Day Printables, Activities, and Treats Round Up
Please do not pin the individual images from this page as these are not my posts but posts from some very talented bloggers all over. If yo like the picture visit their page and pin from there. 🙂
1. Need some V-day cards. These awesome Last Minutes Valentine’s Day Cards From Craft Foxes would be great for any kid’s class.
2.Valentine’s Day Owl Preschool Pack from Simplistically Living is a great pack of fun activities I think Lou will love.
3.I Spy from Pleasantest Thing would be perfect for any kid. I see a race coming in the near future.
5. And these monsters…I’m in cute heaven. 🙂 Monster Valentines Preschool Pack Also from Surviving a Teacher’s Salary
6. Aren’t these penguins just TOO cute! Penguin Valentines Preschool Pack from Surviving a Teachers Salary
7. Love Bug Valentine’s Craft from A Little Pinch of Perfect is so adorable and a great craft idea!
8.“I Turtle-y Love You” Valentine’s Day Handprint Card from A Little Pinch of Perfect I can’t get over how cute this one is! Perfect for Grandparents!
9. Homemade Valentine’s Heart Tic Tac Toe Game from A Little Pinch of Perfect would be a fun game for the older kids!
10. Valentines Mirror Painting from In The Playroom looks like so much fun!
11. Valentines Pre-Writing Activity: “The Things I Love” Heart From A Little Pinch of Perfect is a great way for kids to learn some pre writing skills.
12. Valentines Chatterbox Printable from In The Playroom. I love the photos and printable on this one! Lovely!
13. Easy Candy Recipes for Valentine’s Day From Craft Foxes looks delicous!
14. 10+ Tempting Valentines Treats Round Up at In The Playroom for more tempting treats!
15.Red Velvet Whoopie Pies for Valentines Day from Tales Of A Ranting Ginger. There are tons more great treats on her blog as well as these beauties!
16.Valentines Day Printables : Gift Tags, Cake Toppers, Labels and more! From In The Playroom – This is a great set and nearly everything you need for an awesome Valentine’s day party set up!