Free MadLib Printable Story for Kids
Here is a free madlibs work sheet for kids to use to create a funny story. My kids love madlibs. They can be done again and again and always get a laugh.
Fill in the blanks with a word that fits the description under the line.
Definitions of terms used:
- Noun – Object, person, or place. Ex Sally loves elephants.
- Verb – An action being preformed. Ex. She is dancing on the stage.
- Verb (past tense) – An action that has already occurred in the past. Ex. He stepped into the pool slowly.
- Adjective – Provides a description of a noun. Ex. The pretty girl wore a blue dress.
- Adverb – Words that modify a verb, adjective, or another adverb. Often tell when, where, why, or how something happened. Ex. We are extremely excited about the roller coaster.
I hope you enjoy our story and create hundred of your own!
Part of the Mellonhead After School Project.